a family locally owned and operated Senior Care Agency. We feel this is an important distinction from almost all of our competitors. It is our goal, to provide specialized care from a company that has established trust. If you need anything, no need to call a corporate call center. Call Jessica Schaben at 402-490-3120.
- Fear of Falling for Seniors March 4, 2015Most human beings have some sort of innate fear of falling. Whether it be while going down steps or walking across a log, most of us don’t want to fall. As we get older, the fear of falling becomes even more intense. Among older adults, falls are the leading cause of both fatal and non-fatal […]admin
- Hidden Costs in Senior Care February 24, 2015Hidden costs in Senior Care Hidden Costs of Elderly Care Communities There are many ways to refer to an elderly care community. Some call them “nursing homes,” “assisted living facilities,” and even a “rest home.” Most people don’t realize that there are many levels of care and titles when it comes to senior living communities. […]admin
- Seniors keeping pets February 6, 2014Keeping Pets can be a Necessity for Seniors A growing number of Seniors are keeping pets throughout the golden years. There are benefits to owning pets at any age, but it is especially nice for seniors. Often times, it has been the pet that has provided much needed companionship and comfort to its senior owner. […]admin
- Malnutrition in Seniors January 8, 2014Malnutrition and Dehydration are Often Missed by Caretakers or Healthcare Workers According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, malnutrition can be defined as “the unhealthy condition that results from not eating enough food or not eating enough healthy food.” Malnutrition and dehydration in the elderly is often missed by health care workers. It can manifest as many […]admin
- Choosing a Caregiver January 3, 2014The post Choosing a Caregiver appeared first on Advanced Home Health Care Omaha.admin
- Home Modifications January 3, 2014The post Home Modifications appeared first on Advanced Home Health Care Omaha.admin
- Exercising for Senior’s January 3, 2014The post Exercising for Senior’s appeared first on Advanced Home Health Care Omaha.admin
- Living With Alzheimer’s January 3, 2014The post Living With Alzheimer’s appeared first on Advanced Home Health Care Omaha.admin
- Saying Goodbye September 4, 2013The slowest stages of grief for those still living: Alzheimer’s Disease I knew what was coming but I desperately wished I could turn around and go home. I heard the “ding” of the elevator and felt it shake as it stopped on the lower level. My eyes burst into tears and I couldn’t control […]admin
- Respect your elders August 17, 2013As I think about my elders and how they have lived life I marvel at the things they must have endured. The Great Depression, wars, the 60’s, and the list goes on. Civil rights have changed, Women’s rights have changed, humanity has changed. Our elders hold such interesting memories about the world and how […]admin
- Advanced Home Health Care and Nursing, LLC
- Home Health Care Agency
- 2934 S 112th St
omaha, ne 68144
I would like to personally thank Jessica Schaben and her wonderful staff for the care my Father received while in there care. We decided after my Father began declining that a new option would be required for his care.